Your child’s security is our highest priorityLetting you know that you can leave your child with us in complete safety is the first step in building our credentials as a nursery provider. At Paintpots we have a variety of policies and procedures to ensure that your children can learn and play in a secure yet relaxed environment.
- You’ll notice that on arrival at our nurseries all visitors have to ‘buzz’ an intercom system to enter the building.
- Once inside visitors are accompanied through secure coded doors to the room their child is in.
- We operate a ‘password’ system. If your child needs to be collected by a family member or trusted friend, a password is logged on your child’s file.
We will only release your child into the care of the nominated person who has the password.
- If anyone arrives to collect a child without prior arrangement, you will automatically receive a phone call to authorise the collection.
- Visitors are supervised at all times and asked to show ID.
Underpinning these procedures we have experienced staff at all of our locations. They are trained to be aware of health and safety issues, and act appropriately.